Chances are high that you’ve heard such things:
你应该听过这样的论断吧:

Don’t indulge yourself in safety. That’s like boiling a frog in warm water. It will slowly kill you and you won’t even notice it.
不要贪图安逸的环境,那是温水煮青蛙,会在不知不觉中杀死你;

You should get out of your comfort zone. Go for some challenges. Only by doing that can you grow stronger.
走出自己的舒适区,去接受挑战,这样才能变强;

You can only really learn what’s useful when you are facing immediate crisis. Nobody grows in a stable environment.
人只有在危机之中才能学到真正有用的东西,在稳定的环境中是得不到成长的。

And I only have one sentence for all these soup:
对于这些鸡汤,我只想说一句话:

Bullshit.
吉林11选5_[官网首页]狗屁。

Don’t let yourself be fooled by those them.
不要被它们冲昏了头脑。

And don’t despise a stable life.
不要瞧不起稳定的生活。

This balanced state of life is a rare treasure.
吉林11选5_[官网首页]这种平衡的生活状态是一种非常珍贵的资源。

So many young people fight like hell in those major companies not because they enjoy the thrill of challenges but because they want to make such balance for themselves.
吉林11选5_[官网首页]多少年轻人在大公司里艰难求生,并不是在享受竞争的刺激,而是恳望能达到这样的平衡。

The ultimate skill for survival has never been the spirit of adventure or the ability to endure suffering.
生存所需要的基本技能从来就不是冒险精神,也不是什么吃苦的能力;

It is the ability of managing risks.
而是管理风险的能力。

That’s what you should learn.
这才是你该学的

 

(翻译:能猫)